Thursday, September 5, 2013

The ultimate scoop-chase story...

The Ultimate Leak

My pulse skyrockets. Unnoticed yet nervous, I’m waiting at an isolated table in the darkest corner of a noisy café. Wearing a business suit to hide in the crowd on mainstreet on my way, I’m bathed in a sweat, and near suffocation in the absence of oxygen here.
I’ve borrowed a digital camera from my little son. My mobile phone with a camera and a GPS is at home, switched on; an electronic footprint to give the impression of me being there too, just in case… I came in undetected, to meet my #1 source of blockbusters and scoops, Penpusher, who’s a goldmine of top-secret leaks.
I’ve no idea about his identity or profession, but I swear he comes across sensitive stuff weeks before Wiki Leaks! He says the crowd of his secret contacts includes a guy nicked Metahacker, who hacks Wiki Leaks files long before they leak to the web.

Read this story on PaperTapeMag.com here.

No comments:

Post a Comment